To empower students to be ambassadors of the Catholic faith and prepare them to think critically, compassionately, and globally for the 21st century.
School Belief Statements:
- Christ is the center of our lives and we are called to be His disciples.
- God has uniquely gifted each child, and that a Christ-centered education cultivates a student’s responsibility to develop and use his/her gifts in service to others.
- Parents educate their children in the ways of faith through word and example, and that school and parish communities are their partners.
- Connections with other cultures and customs foster respect and understanding of all peoples.
- Rigorous and relevant instruction, supported by current technology, develops a student’s ability to think critically and adapt to unpredictable situations.
- Self-discipline skills allow students to grow in responsibility and to act with integrity in society.
- A school should be a model of ongoing commitment to excellence.
We assist students in becoming:
- ambassadors of their faith who confidently share their knowledge of God and are committed to compassionate service rooted in Catholic beliefs and values.
- respectful persons who honor the human dignity of others and show appreciation of God’s creation by being good stewards.
- critical thinkers who have the skills necessary to evaluate information, creatively solve problems, and articulate viewpoints.
- innovative individuals who are responsive to change and resourceful in new ways.
- global citizens who embrace opportunities to learn about and interact with all cultures and people.